Ginger, Rosemary & Peppermint.
1) Stops the pain signal transmission in the nerve cells with natural ingredients
2) Reduces inflamation
3) Calming and relieves pain and osteoarthritis
Apply a small portion of Perozin and rub it 1 to 3 times a day onto the affected area. The best results are obtained by rubbing Perozin before and after a hot bath.
1. Active individuals.
2. Individuals of all ages and gender who wish to relieve muscle or joint pain with natural alternative.
1. Chopra A et al. (2004) A 32-week randomized, placebo-controlled clinical evaluation of RA-11, an Ayurvedic drug, on osteoarthritis of the knees. J Clin Rheumatol 10(5) 236-245
2. Nafiseh SM et al. (2013) Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence. Int J Prev Med. 4(Suppl 1) S36-S42
3. Amorndoljai P et al. (2015) Improving of Knee Osteoarthritic Symptom by the Local Application of Ginger Extract Nanoparticles. J Med Assoc Thai 98(9) 871-907
4. Chopra A et al. (2004) A 32-week randomized, placebo-controlled clinical evaluation of RA-11, an Ayurvedic drug, on osteoarthritis of the knees. J Clin Rheumatol 10(5) 236-245
Certified B Corp
Terms & Conditions
Blog: Unlocking Wellness
New Labeling Requirements