Natural Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine, Collagen,and Hyaluronic Acid.
1) Chondroitin – One of the building blocks of cartilage, might slow the breakdown of natural chondroitin exiting in the joint (chondroitin metabolism).It stimulates the production of cartilage and hyaluronic acid, an important component of joint fluid.
2) Glucosamine – It is in the fluid that is around joints. It is used by the body to produce a variety of other chemicals that are involved in building tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and the thick fluid that surrounds joints.
3) Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints. Hyaluronic acid works by acting as a cushion and lubricant in the joints and other tissues. In addition, it might affect the way the body responds to injury.
4) Type ll Collagen – protein that is part of cartilage, bone, and other tissues. It can cause the body to produce substances that fight pain and swelling.
Mix 1 sachet of Citrex Flexo (20g) with 200ml of room temperature water. Stir well and consume immediately.
Take once a day before breakfast or bedtime on emtpy stomach.
1. Seniors (age 45 years and above).
2. Consumers of any age (except for children below 12 years) who are looking for natural health supplementary alternatives to help in their joint health (eg: Joint pain, Joint stiffness, early osteoarthritis symptoms, regular wear-and-tear from activity, etc).
A good source of Chondroitin
A good source of Glucosamine
A good source of Hyaluronic Acid source of dietary fiber.
Main component for cartilage.
Li,Y.P., Wei,X.C., Zhou, J.M., and Wei,L. (2013) The Age-Related Changes in Cartilage and Osteoarthritis. Biomed Research International. Retrieved 22 July 2019, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3736507
John Hopkins Arthritis Center. (n.d.) Joint Pain is associated with body weight. Retrieved 18 July 2019, from https://www.hopkinsarthritis.org/patient-corner/disease-management/role-of-body-weight-in-osteoarthritis/#join
eMedicineHealth. (n.d.) Glucosamine Sulfate: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions & Health Benefits. Retrieved 19 July 2019, from https://www.emedicinehealth.com/glucosamine_sulfate/vitamins-supplements.htm
Medicine Net.(n.d.) Hyaluronic Acid Supplement: Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions. Retrieved 15 July 2019, from https://www.medicinenet.com/hyaluronic_acid/supplements-vitamins.htm
Rx List.(n.d.) Collagen Type Ii: Health Benefits, Uses, Side Effects, Dosage & Interactions. (2019). Retrieved 16 July 2019, from https://www.rxlist.com/collagen_type_ii/supplements.htm
Do Joint Supplements Really Work? The Science Behind Joint Pain Relief (n.d.) Retrieved 15 May 2019, from https://www.truthnutra.com/blogs/news/do-joint-supplements-really-work-the-science-behind-joint-pain-relief