Polysorbate 80 , Glycerol 85%, Sodium Chloride, Edetatesodium, PW, Potassium Sorbate 0.15%
1) Lubricates and softens the mucous membranes whilst also slightly tightening the musculature in the throat.
2) Reduces the pressure and vibrations of the uvula and the soft plate.
1) Use every evening before bedtime.
2) Tilt the head back, and pump 4 to 6 times in each nostril, until you can feel the solution in your throat.
Primary – Individuals seeking for a solution in reducing and managing personal snoring issue which could be embarrassing and affecting one’s health condition.
Secondary – Travelling individuals.
2. Yoo, D. H., Kang, M. Y., Paek, D., Min, B., & Cho, S. I. (2014). Effect of Long Working Hours on Self-reported Hypertension among Middle-aged and Older Wage Workers. Annals of occupational and environmental medicine, 26, 25. doi:10.1186/s40557-014-0025-0
3. Bannai, A., & Tamakoshi, A. (2014). The association between long working hours and health: A systematic review of epidemiological evidence. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment & Health, 40(1), 5-18. Retrieved from http://www.jstor.org/stable/43187983
4. Droy-Lefaix M. T. (1997). Effect of the antioxidant action of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) on aging and oxidative stress. Age, 20(3), 141–149. doi:10.1007/s11357-997-0013-1
5. Zuo, W., Yan, F., Zhang, B., Li, J., & Mei, D. (2017). Advances in the Studies of Ginkgo Biloba Leaves Extract on Aging-Related Diseases. Aging and disease, 8(6), 812–826. doi:10.14336/AD.2017.0615
6. Sato K1, Hayashino Y, Yamazaki S, Takegami M, Ono R, Otani K, Konno S, Kikuchi S, Fukuhara S. Headache prevalence and long working hours: the role of physical inactivity. Public Health. 2012 Jul;126(7):587-93. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2012.02.014. Epub 2012 Jun 20.